Our mission is to ensure the resource and environmental security of Russia by means of returning recoverable materials to the economic turnover.
Our goal is to create a high-tech metal recycling industry in Russia.
- Unify all stakeholders of the metal scrap and other secondary materials markets in a professional community to develop a consolidated position and support making strategic industry decisions.
- Promote industry’s self-regulation, develop rules and standards and facilitate their implementation by the Association members.
- Maintain an effective dialogue between business and state.
- Optimise legislation in the waste management sphere.
- Promote implementing the world’s cutting-edge recycling technologies.
- Improve the transparency, competitiveness and investment attractiveness of the industry.
- Promote entrepreneurial activity, protect the rights of Association members and minimise legal, economic, reputational and other risks.
- Provide information and analytics, develop industry ratings and reliable statistics on the scrap market.
- Conduct R&D and organise professional training of the industry members’ staff.