On April 13-14, 2021 Moscow will host 16 International forum «Ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metals» and exhibition Moscow International Recycling Expo. Venue – Hotel Hyatt Regency Moscow Petrovsky Park 5* to the address Leningradsky Avenue 36 building 33.
Every year, the event is attended by about 1,000 market leaders in the management of scrap and waste from production and consumption, metallurgy, and related industries from around the world. Among the participants: representatives of government bodies, including the State Duma of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, the FAS, the Federal Tax Service, as well as representatives of Russian and international organizations, such as the EAEU,BIR, EuRIC, Business Russia and recognized industry expert organizations Argus, Platts, RA Rusmet, etc.
The past year has challenged the entire global economy. The realities and conditions of the market during the pandemic have formed new trends that we will work with. The metallurgical sector in Russia was one of the first to show positive dynamics and came out of the crisis. But due to government restrictions, scrap metal procurement was at risk.
During the event, the most acute and exciting issues of the industry will be raised: the real reasons for the price increase, state regulation of exports in relation to metals and metallurgical raw materials, increased control by the Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation, the Central Bank of the Russian Federation and banks, as well as the implementation of industry initiatives.
Market players together with relevant associations have prepared proposals for the authorities. As a part of the business program of the forum, the following issues will be considered:
- A list of top-priority measures to improve the efficiency of the scrap market (some of the measures from this list are already being actively implemented), approved by the Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation Yury Borisov;
- The bill on non-cash payments to individuals for scrap, which was introduced by the Deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation Andrey Lugovoi on March 10, 2021;
- The bill on the abolition of personal income tax for citizens-suppliers of scrap and recyclable materials, which is supervised by the Deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation Alexey Kanaev. The draft law is under consideration and final approval by the Government of the Russian Federation;
- Important legislative changes in the field of ecology, including the development and approval of new algorithms for raising ships and cleaning water areas, an infrastructure development strategy to minimize environmental damage, a new EPR concept and a climate agenda, financial support for processors, etc. Initiatives are promoted by the Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation Victoria Abramchenko.
The remote mode of work demonstrated to us not only the importance of anti-crisis tools and the value of personal communication but also the need to automate and digitalize all business processes. For many companies, 2020 has become the starting point for the implementation of technical solutions and the upgrade of capacities.
The Moscow International Recycling Expo will present the best technological experience of different countries, collect the best offers for recycling and utilization, banking products, solutions for logistics, security, and much more.
The program of the event will also include:
- unique analytics on the markets of ferrous and non-ferrous metals and scrap;
- real proposals for state support and business development;
- 5th Eurasian Waste Electrical Electronic Equipment Solutions Congress (EWEEES);
- 2nd Eurasian Car, Airplane, Train and Ship Recycling Congress (CATS);
- training and consultations on marketing, security, bankruptcy law;
- lectures from expert practitioners of the Ministry of Finance, FTS, FSSP for financial and accounting services;
- round tables on recycling batteries, working with banks, licensing and classifier of tax documents, etc.;
- National award «The best in the scrap market»
The event is traditionally supported by partners and co-organizers from Switzerland, Smart Resources, who enrich the program with knowledge of the latest technologies and introduce international best practices in the field of recycling.
To registered delegates, exhibitors and members of the Association of NSRO «RUSLOM.COM» provides the possibility of special conditions for hotel accommodation. All participants will be provided with personal protective equipment.
We are looking forward to meeting you!