The event will take place at the Hyatt Regency Moscow Petrovsky Park 5 * hotel at the address: Leningradsky prospect, 36.
This annual event is attended by about 1,000 world market leaders from scrap and waste processing, representing production, consumption, metallurgy and related industries. Among the participants are: representatives of executive and legislative government bodies, including the State Duma of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Economic Development, the Federal Antimonopoly Service, the Federal Tax Service, as well as representatives of Russian and international, business and industry organisations and associations such as EAEU, BIR, EURiC, Delovaya Rossiya, Association NSRO RUSLOM.COM and recognised specialised rating and information and analytical agencies Argus, Platts, RA Rusmet, etc.
The most pressing and concerning issues for the industry will be covered at the event. Among them are: state regulation of metals, metallurgical raw materials and scrap export; increased control by the Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation, the Central Bank of the Russian Federation and commercial banks; the implementation of industry initiatives; as well as aspects related to the carbon tax and ESG practices, green financing.
Advanced technological experience of different countries will be presented at the Moscow International Recycling Expo alongside with the best solutions for recycling and utilisation, banking products, solutions for logistics, security, and much more. The programme of the event features also:
- unique analytics on the markets of ferrous and non-ferrous metals and scrap;
- proposals for state support and business development;
- 6th Eurasian Congress Solutions for WEEE (waste electrical and electronic equipment);
- 3rd Eurasian Congress Solutions for Utilisation of Vehicles and Equipment;
- training and consultations in the field of marketing, security, legal practices;
- lectures from the experts of the Ministry of Finance, the Federal Customs Service, the Federal Bailiffs Service for specialists of financial and accounting departments;
- round tables on carbon tax and ESG practices, green finance, work with extended producer responsibility, utilisation and environmental fees, collaboration with banks, etc.;
- national award The Best in the Scrap Market.
Rusmet Rating Agency is the traditional co-organiser of the event.
Registered delegates, exhibitors and members of the Association NSRO RUSLOM.COM will have the privilege of special conditions for the hotel accommodation.
Registration is available on the official website of the event at the following link.
We look forward to meeting you at the event!
Director, Public Relations
Association NSRO RUSLOM.COM
Address: Moscow, 2nd Kazachiy lane, 11, p. 1
Tel. +7 (499) 490-49-28
Mob. tel. +7 (903) 363-5393