The National Association RUSLOM.COM (www.ruslom.com), representing over 300 largest metal scrap processing companies at the national level in Russia, is arranging a business mission to India from May 27 to June 6, 2022 for largest Russian metal recycling companies in order to familiarise them with their Indian counter parties and discuss mutual business opportunities.
Within the framework of the business mission, on May 30th, RUSLOM.COM hosts the India-Russia conference “Commercial and Industrial Dialogue and Business Cooperation”.
The event agenda will focus on the following:
- analytical information and forecasts in the fields of trade and economy, announcement of Indian and Russian companies present at the event;
- development of business partnerships, primarily in the field of metals and metallurgical raw materials, waste disposal, transport and equipment, and other sectors of the economy;
- prospects for the implementation of investment projects;
- exchange of experience in the field of technologies for metal scrap and waste management, equipment for electrometallurgy, production of metal products and semi-finished products;
- development of export-import relations, logistics and new logistical chains;
- banking services and support of international financial transactions in the current conditions;
- pitch session with presentations of participating companies;
- reception for networking and establishing new contacts.
The following representatives of the Russian and Indian business communities have been invited to take part:
- Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in the Republic of India, the Trade Representative
The Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in India is a state body that represents the interests of the Russian Federation abroad on all issues of foreign economic activity, including assistance to Russian companies and regions that wish to cooperate with Indian partners.
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
A non-governmental, non-profit organisation that unites more than 300,000 enterprises, as well as more than 280 national and regional industry bodies. One of the leading business associations in India.
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)
Non-governmental, non-profit organisation uniting more than 250,000 enterprises. One of the leading business associations in India.
- Association of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ASSOCHAM)
One of the leading business associations in India, represents the interests of business and industry, acts as a link with government authorities.
- Invest India Investment Agency
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency, provides consulting services and services to support foreign investors.
- Materials Recycling Association of India MRAI
Founded in 2011 as the Metal Processing Association of India, the steel industry organisation has grown into a full-fledged trading organisation with the support of the government, which instructed it to extend its efforts to the field of recycling, not limited to the metallurgical sector. Today, MRAI has more than 1200 members engaged in the processing of goods, including metals (both ferrous and non-ferrous), plastic, paper, waste and electronic waste, tires and rubber, glass, cars, construction and dismantling, water purification.
- Leading Russian banks working in India such as Gazprombank, or interested in developing their Indian presence, such as Credit Bank of Moscow and others.
During the business trip, the Russian delegation of RUSLOM.COM will meet with the Material Recycling Association of India (MRAI) to hold a separate industry round table and sign an agreement at the headquarters of the Indian Association in Mumbai.
In the course of the tour, visits to scrap processing and metallurgical enterprises, as well as an excursion to the world’s largest shipbreaking region in Alang, will take place.
The business tour is hosted by the Materials Recycling Association of India MRAI and Electrotherm company.
Founded in 1983, Electrotherm Ltd. has delivered more than 4,000 furnaces to 56 countries in 38 years. Electrotherm serves all segments of metals and alloys smelting, whether it is the steel industry or the foundry of ferrous or non-ferrous metals. The company has a modern production facility and a modern office complex with a full-fledged research and development center in Ahmedabad, India.
Association RUSLOM.COM is well-known internationally, being a long-term member of the leading global recycling industry organisations such as the world’s oldest Bureau of International Recycling (www.bir.org) and the European Recycling Industries Confederation (www.euric-aisbl.eu), taking an active part in these organisations’ conventions and forums and their actual current work with members.
Director, Public Relations
National Association RUSLOM.COM
Tel.+7 (495) 980-06-08
Mob. tel. +7 (903) 363-53-93